SkyH2O will provide alongside the Atmospheric Water Generation (“AWG”) system local operations and maintenance (“O&M”).
With a factory-approved preventative O&M program AWG systems can expect a +20-year useful life. SkyH2O systems integrate only world-class technology, components and materials that require minimal maintenance.
SkyH2O can provide various project/site specific Asset Management services including local O&M to clients to optimize their AWG systems performance and long life.
In the Western USA SkyH2O enjoys a strategic relationship with Swinerton Builders who will provide the local maintenance services. Swinerton is a 125 year old construction company that has an extensive history of on-time delivery, quality work and customer satisfaction. Specifically Swinerton Renewable Services provides unique value when providing O&M for SkyH2O AWG sites by providing innovative services such as:
- Full site operations and maintenance for AWG with a performance guarantee
- On-line monitoring with remote diagnostics to minimize service costs and maximize customer profits
- Highly experienced field technical services staff trained to perform factory authorized service on-site to increase up-time and performance
- Ability to service all components of the AWG facility including power generators
- Technicians are fully-trained on all aspects of AWG plant operations
- General Training Includes:
- OSHA Certified
- CPR / First-Aid certified
- General electrician license
- Fiber optic installation license
- Boom and scissor lift operation
- LEED AP certification
- Work Quality Guarantee
- Fully wrap all work for 12-months after completion
- Guarantee response time to site when needed
- OSHA certified technicians
- Safety program in place for each specific site
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Quality control and quality assurance remain in place for duration of the O&M term
- Electronic management of all project documentation
- Service ticket system ensures quality and thoroughness of all resolutions to site issues
- Programs to test quality of inspection/testing procedures for regulatory authorities
SkyH2O AWG project planning begins with an on-site Feasibility Study and Project Assessment. AWG systems are site specific designed for optimum performance and long-life that includes an Asset Management program.